Coming up on the PS Shop this Autumn/Winter
At the beginning of each season recently (spring/summer, autumn/winter) we've been sending out summaries of upcoming products to PS Shop customers. These go to anyone on a waiting list for a product, and anyone that has signed up to marketing emails when buying something.
They have proved very popular, with people asking in advance when the summary is coming, so they can plan their purchases.
The problem is, Lucas on the support team then receives scores of (very polite) questions asking for follow-up information. I am also aware of a few readers that weren’t aware that this email existed, and were interested.
So. From now on this summary will also be here on PS. It means everyone can see it, and it means any questions can be asked and answered in the comments.
Please keep in mind that the release dates are a little vague, and can change. Particularly given how backed-up every factory is at the moment, following the demand wave after Covid.
Also, if I or Lucas are a little vague with details on any product, it’s not because we’re trying to create our own little hype-machine.
It’s just that some things are decided late, or we’re not quite sure how they’re going to turn out until we see a final product. And we don’t want to say anything that’s inaccurate, or leave anyone disappointed.
Please do leave any questions at all in the comments below.
Bridge Coat - This has just been recently restocked on the shop (above)
Linen Harrington - Just recently restocked too
PS Harris Tweed - Restocked last week
New PS Shetland Tweed - Launched last week (top image)
- This is the oatmeal-coloured shetland tweed I made a jacket with previously with B&Tailor, but Holland & Sherry discontinued. I have brought it back as it was one of my favourites - so versatile
Wax Walker - Restock
PS Trench Coat - Coming in olive green (above) once again. And restock in navy
- New navy colour
- Pre-ordered coats to be delivered
- Restock of some brown and grey herringbone coats (using cloth left over from pre-orders)
Watch Caps - Restock, with new black
PS Scarves - Restock, with a new warm grey
Reversible suede jacket - New version launching
- I've worked with Private White to produce a new, improved version of the reversible suede jacket, taking some elements from the popular linen Harrington
Cashmere Rugby - Restock, and new navy colour (above)
Tapered T-Shirt - Restock of existing colours, and possible new colour, to be confirmed
Dartmoor - Restock and new colour to be confirmed
Indulgent Shawl Cardigan - (Above) restock and new black
PS Oxfords - New stripes
Shearling jacket - New version with Cromford Leather
- A cool new development, building on the existing shearling jacket, but a slightly more casual and affordable design. RTW and MTM through Cromford as before